This is the admission criteria for Ekukhuleni Academy:
- 1. Parents visit the school to acquaint themselves with the educational system and procedures.
- 2. The school will call for an interview between the parent, pupil and the Principal.
- 3. Application form is submitted with a registration fee and previous reports.
- 4. After the interview, parents are notified of the outcome
- 5. Parents read and sign the prospectus.
- 6. Registration forms are submitted together with the following:
- • Certified copy of student’s birth certificate.
- • Contact details of previous school
- • Certified copy of parent’s ID
- • Copy of immunization card.
- • Transfer card from previous school.
Parents are told when school will re-open. The school does not provide transport at present. Parents see how to get their children to and from school. The Curriculum The school uses the accelerated Christian education. This curriculum is in all provinces of South Africa and has reached beyond the boundaries into countries: Botswana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India and Madagascar.